Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Intent


This blog seeks to provide positions and philosophies from a progressive point of view as follows:

1) Educate (and entertain) the blogosphere. (Influence and promote alternate ways of thinking and analysis)
2) Clarify issues by employing facts and perspectives.
3) Provoke 'discourse'. Meaningful dialogue in a manner designed to resolve differences toward common goals.
4) Promote 'involvement', and active participation in the socio/economic/political culture.
5) Provide a forum for discussion (please feel free to use the 'comment' icon at the end of the  published posts)

Those who wish to ‘guest post’ are welcome to submit articles on diverse subject matter that fits within the overall tone and content of this blog. Suggestions on how the site could improve or otherwise provide additional value are appreciated.

Coming Soon!  Articles on 'Commerce Without Conscience', 'Religion's Impact On Government' and 'What If...' 
Contact: mikeborgstadt@msn.com

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Mike,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! You will really love blogging once you get going. I can tell that you have quite a sense of humor, so by all means let that show through. Hope to run into you from time to time in the blogosphere!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Observer of the sublime chaos of humans and other living things. Curious about what people think and why, and the results of that thinking. Left to my own devices, I'd spend my 'curiosity time' studying this fascinating topic. I'm originally an Iowa native, have lived in Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, a horrific time in Kentucky five minutes from Cincy, and now am in Chicago. Was a 'hippy' in the 'day' and have never lost the precepts of those times, because they were right. I sometimes satisfy my sweet tooth with chocolate chip cookie dough. I like champagne served with good chocolate and strawberries. I think broccoli is for anyone but me. Uncooked spinach in a salad, a huge YES, cooked spinach, absolutely not now, not ever. Dalmatians are my best pals. Single now but incomplete because I blundered in early life error. Having finally learned, better late than never! I wonder what life would be like if we were born with the wisdom we gain over decades of living! Finally, 'Pride Goeth Before the Fall'.